Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Straight spanking

This was Will's third visit in as many years.  He travels here a long distance.  So only visits when he's passing by on the way to wherever.  And he wants spanking.  Straight spanking.  None of that bondage.  No chains.  No wax.  None of that other stuff Bill has branched out into.  He lets me know I'm having an effect.  Takes it pretty hard.  And of course,  have to use that paint stirrer on him that he brought me several years ago.  Said they are hard to find.  Certainly enjoy his visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment