Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tit for tat

The Injured Ass traveled again way up from southern Illinois.  Had to get his bondage fix.  He loves his cuffs and gag and blindfold and suspension.  And he'll put up with me beating his ass.  That's not his favorite part.  But I sure enjoy beating his ass.  And sets it all up and then I arrive to do my part.  But  he has all kinds of bdsm experience.  Mostly with the ladies.  But he likes to tie folks up.  And maybe flog them some  He loves floggers.  And maybe Bill needs some bondage experience.  We got a new lacing table, you know.  When you're laced to that table you don't move.  It's an experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment