Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Jimmy loves floggers

Last time he told me he really loved flogging.  And he was really eager to come back and feel it again.  And no love taps.  But he'd not felt the chains.  They're cold.  And he still has to try the lacing table.  Last time he brought me a ball of rope 100 foot.  This time he's going to be well laced.  And feel the chains.  And the floggers.  And a lot of other toys.  Some not his favorites.  Then he gets real animated. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Master
    I Would Love A Good Flogging In Your Basement
    As It Looks Like You Have Fun ,Giving Slaves A Good Flogging ,Have A Good Time
    Ok Mark. Slave UK

    ReplyDelete