Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spanking Ed in Corn Country












Have been chatting with Ed on Spankthishookups for a long time. A week ago he was planning on visiting the basement, and the timing was off. Just wasn't a good day for me. So feeling a little guilty for not accommodating him. Decided that maybe I should go visit him. And he lives way out in the country.

Today was the day, driving past corn fields and cows and sheep (yes, sheep) long way down the highway.

He was excited about my visiting. I reddened his ass nicely with my hand and a few of my toys. Actually had packed up toys. Been a long time since I've carried a bad full of toys. But they did the job. I think I did nice job of decorating his ass.

Steve called while I was there. Think we got to get these two together. Ed is an admirer of Steve's ass.

Bill

1 comment: