Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Double header

Get a message from George Sunday evening asking "What's happening tomorrow morning" Nothing much has been happening down Bill's basement for the last week. Now even though George has been spanked down the basement three times, he really likes tying people up. He'd really like to tie Steve up. And would probably do a better job of it than Bill.

So I send out messages to Steve and to a bunch of other guys who might be able to get down the basement on a Monday morning. George says he be there at 9 am. By the time I send out invitations everybody is probably in bed, so they won't be getting them till the morning or later. Steve doesn't get up in the morning. Get a couple responses. But mostly nothing. Dennis says he can't come in the morning, but he could really use a spanking in the afternoon. Wow.

George arrives on time. Spends a lot of time playing with his cell phone. He's ok with having a session by himself. He let me know too late. Pulls off his pants and I warm up his butt with my hand. His butt turns red real quick. Bill knows about butt that turn red quick. He wiggles and squirms. Spanking isn't his favorite. George like rope.

Ok, George. Let see how you look in rope. So lay him out on the mat on the floor. Pull up hi legs and arms so they are suspend from the rafters. He guides me through tying the knots. Ooooo, what a nice target his butt is. We had a nice day last week that I got out in the garden. Trimmed some bushes and have a bunch of fresh switches. Ooooo, those get him wiggling. His butt is turning very red. Then use the flogger and the crop and the whippy thing. George is very repsonsive.

Next time we'll let him tie up Steve.



10:28
George bound (14)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/2905969


And I still looking forward to Dennis arriving in the afternoon. Dennis is happy to have a session by himself. Warm him up with my hand. As hard as my hand can get. But Dennis wants it really hard. So we use lots and lots of toys. Paddles. tawse, belt. His butt looks very red and sore. I've taken lots of pictures and videos of his spankings. So wasn't going to do that again. But when he sees the video of George hanging up Dennis decides that's an interesting position. He'd like to lie on his back on the floor and hold up his legs (sort of diaper postion). Turns out it's not good for his back. So we flip him over and I get to use my switches while he kneels on the floor. And then finally Dennis always likes to finish up with a caning. And he brought me a wonderful cane. A wonderful cane to replace the one he brought me before and I wore out. He took 18 strikes with the cane. Very nice marks. He paid for them.



02:43
Dennis on his knee (0)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/2907909



02:33
Dennis caned (0)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/2907923

1 comment:

  1. Really loved the way George was tied up with his tender areas so vulnerable and accessible. His fine ass was made for spanking and makes an extremely nice target. I particularly enjoyed the way you used the crop to punish his tender anal area. The final thrashing with the "whippy thing" was like the icing on the cake. The end result was a beautiful, well reddened male backside. Oh how lucky George was to be on the receiving end of this fantastic dream spanking!

    ReplyDelete