Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

little "b" bill makes some basement improvements then beats my ass



bill has told it all. He's a wonderful contributor to Bill's basement and the spanking environment there installing hitching rings to the spanking bench, bringing big mirrors so the visitors to the basement can better view their own asses, and his own grandmother's ass beater, no that's a rug beater. Does the job.

bill is a great spanking friend. He's the bondage guy who offers a new dimension to experiences down my basement.

And even with his good humor encourages me to try new experiences. And any one who visits Bill's basement should know that any paddle or strap or switch you may feel, Bill has also experienced.

So today down my own basement with my bondage friend, I let him tie me to my new spanking bench and use a bunch of those switches that I cut out in my own garden on my own fat ass. I danced around and screamed and bill enjoyed every minute of it. It was a good experience.

And miracle of miracles the videos are working on the billsbasement site:

bill bound and switched
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/796414

Bill bound and switched
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/796429

And you might notice that the Gogosox video is there too:

Gogosox Folsom cane
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/796369

Oh and after bill left with his switched butt, and I was sitting on my well striped ass, the doorbell rang. I mentioned yesterday that when Gogosox left he called to say he forgot to take his sweatshirt. So he came today to pick it up. So standing on my front porch I ask if he needs another spanking. He smiles, ducks and quickly says, oh he'd love to but he "has an appointment". And he got off my porch real fast.

Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment