Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, December 21, 2009

bill bound Bill bound

I'm headed south again. Gotta pack. Got Christmas shopping to do. Got lots of stuff to straighten up. But bill with a little "b" is going to be in the neighborhood. My favorite boundage guy. Who else can make getting tied up and getting beat on fun. Really animated guy. He laughs, he squirms, he screams, he wiggles. He's just totally into it.

And then after I'm done tying him up and swatting away at his butt and other parts, he gets me stripped down, tied down, wiggling around and abuses my ass totally. Not really totally. Actually great fun.

Very happy bill stopped by. In and out quick. And now the basement's all packed up. I'm headed south.

1 comment:

  1. it was all good till you hit him in the balls with the flogger.then i thought i was going to hurl.

    ReplyDelete