Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The return of the exhibitionist

Jay is my exhibitionist friend from fetlife.  He's visited once before.   Travels a long distance to get here.  Lets me know he wants pictures.   He likes to post pictures.  Wants me to post pictures.  He likes to dress in panties and then be undressed.  Likes to show off.  Maybe not so much being spanked.  But willing to takes some challenges.  And makes a good show.  This time John assisted me in dealing with him in lots of positions and lots of challenges.  And a happy ending. 






No comments:

Post a Comment