Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Welcome Eric finally


For years many years and more years  Eric has been appearing on almost every spanking website I visit.  Then he disappears and then reappears.   He's met a number of my spanking friends but never made it to Bill's basement.  I think the basement has been recommended.  And Eric has been recommended.  He's guy who knows how to handle a paddling.  Finally he arrives and he lets me know that I can just paddle away, he'll love it.  He may make some noise,  but he'll love it.  He brings his paddles and straps and I use them on his ass,  and he loves it.  He really can handle a paddling. 



















w

No comments:

Post a Comment