Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Howdy could use a paddling

HowdyDont contacted me on fetlife that he was working in the area and could use a paddling.  In no time he was on the highway headed home and stopped down the basement.  I had paddles all laid out.  10 paddles and 10 swats with each.  Howdy likes it.  And he likes some rubs too.  Make a video, of course.  And when we're done his ass is looking pretty red, but he walks over to the counter where I have all the paddles and straps and implements that have no category.  He picks them up and handles them.  He's like a kid in the candy store.  I have a lot of nice things.  He picks two made of rubber.  Oh no, not rubber.  And he wants 5 with each.  Rubber is mean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment