Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bill not to be denied

I make lots of contacts on different sites, fetlife, collarspace, recon, spankthishookups.  Chat with guys always with the hope they will visit.  In many cases the chat gets to the point that we set date and I'm expecting them to arrive at the door and I'm going to be leading them down the basement.  Too often after I have a date set up the guy I'm expect either doesn't show up or at the last minute there is a message that they have to cancel.  Obviously something more important came up.  Nobody would convince me that visiting the basement is at the top of anyone's list of things to do.  Maybe the excuses are real, maybe they're just made up.  Maybe these guys are just playing with me or got cold feet or really just don't want to meet Bill. But Bill is not to be denied.  Bill now has John.  John has been visiting regularly for several years.   He's had more than his share of spanking from me.  And he's probably been responsible for introducing me to lots of other interesting activities.  But now John has become a permanent resident.  He now resides in the attic.  And serves as my default butt.  That's what we call him MY DEFAULT BUTT. 

So lately there have been a lot of guys cancelling on me.  No shows.  Maybe not more than usual.  But now I have my default butt.  John's here.  Today was one of those day.  John makes up for all those guys who haven't shown.  up.  I chain him down over the table.  Then  after some spanking and some nice rubbing,  I get out that nice whippy thing we got from VirginDad.  That gets John dancing.  And then  I get out the new strap that BDSMBob brought me.  Thick strap made from a fireman's hose.  Yes,  you can bet that hurts.  Gets some reaction from.  And since John has moved in he carried a big tool box full of all of his toys.  Maybe not all of his toys.  But lots of toys.  I mention John has introduced me to lots of new interesting play.  It's not all spanking going on down Bill's basement.  So out of John's tool box I pull out plugs and more plugs getting bigger and bigger.  Get John doing some dancing.  NIce to watch. 

Thanks to all those guys who didn't show. 


2 comments: