Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, February 16, 2018

Mick again a little torture

Mick has visited several times.  Friendly, playful,  seems to enjoy himself.  I play with his ass and enjoy it.  Some spanking.  Tap tap tap then whomp.  Right to the edge.  Get an OW out of him.  Then poke at his hole,  buzz buzz buzz.  Not much responce.  See if I can get some response with some toys.  How's a little torture?  Wax?  Never tried wax.  He's open to almost everything.  Dang the camera isn't on when I'm pouring the wax on him.   Lots of wiggles.  But very interesting getting the wax off of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment