Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Surprise Davidluvsbutt shows up


Some time ago I contacted Davidluvsbutt on fetlife.  He didn't respond.  Not uncommon.  But apparently I perked his interest.  But out of the blue there's an e-mail from him saying he wanted to visit.  And he showed.  Seems to be open to lots of experiences.  Nice smile.  And keeps smiling.  Lots of response to spanking and flogging and whipping and bondage.  And then I tortured his cock and balls.  Maybe not so much torture.   Lots of response. 


No comments:

Post a Comment