Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Warming up Jay

Jay had visited the basement before.  I don't remember.  Met me on Collarme.  Long time ago I guess.  Spotted my videos on twitter.  Wanted to come back.  Today, of course.  Arrives, get him in and then out of some pretty panties.  Spank him and paddle him and flog him.  He's very responsive.  In the stocks.  Then upside down.  Play with cock and balls.  E-stim, violet wand,  vibrator, lots of little tortures.  He's very responsive.  Think he's having fun? 








No comments:

Post a Comment