Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Vinnie and JohnWilliam play around and a new toy

Vinnie and JohnWilliam are buddies who have been visiting together and separately for many many years.  JohnWilliam is always making new contributions to  the project I call "the basement" to make it more interesting.  He's handy and he's always got plans.  Some time ago he brought me a stocks he had made,  a board with holes for wrists and neck.  When I first tried it,  I said this is a little tight.  Well, this time he brought the revised version.  Fit Vinnie fine.  As we beat his ass.  It's always just playing around,  but the play gets a little heavy sometimes.  And JohnWilliam knows he gets back what he gives.  And you notice they both like underwear.  And jockstraps.  Always with ass exposed for play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment