Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

SpankMeNow according to plan

SpankMeNow contacted me on SpankThisHookups.  He had a plan.  He wanted to visit the basement.  And he want to be bound in two different positions.  One hanging up.  One upside down.   And I was to pick implements to use on him.   10 times each.  Then in the other position he got to pick five implements.  Then there was another part of the plan, but that got lost.  Bill is very accommodating.  It worked out well.  Cheery guy willing to try things out.   Some wiggles.  I like response.  Think we had a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment