Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Alphaboy fourth visit

Made contact with me on Spankthishookups a couple months ago.  He keeps coming back. Has a profile on fetlife that needs some work.  Really wants to be a spanker.  But says he likes flogging and lets me spank and paddle him some.  Lots of good response. Mostly a cheery guy. Fit him in one of my harnesses,  stretched him out, looking good  and worked him over.  A little cock and ball abuse is always fun.  Not liking that mean little wheel thing.  But likes pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment