Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Alphaboy no bottom

Alphaboy had contacted me on Spankthishookups.  He's made several visits to the basement since.  He had a first called himself a switch.  But I notice that now calls himself a Dom.  I think he's not liking being a bottom.  He's learning about spanking in all it's forms.  He has a good sense of humor.  But spanking is not quite what he wants.  But he keeps coming back. 

2 comments:

  1. That comment about cock flogging is from NakedHairySarge at flogmoredick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woof love a furry guy big dave south IN

    ReplyDelete