Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Pantyman painslut?

He been visited quite a lot.  Enjoying himself?  Well,  he says he's learned he has to take his share of pain so that he can get what he wants.  What do you think he wants?  Doesn't he like the pain?  Maybe he's learning to.  But he knows that Bill needs to "hurt" him.  Now he comes with suggestions with how I can do it.  He showed me a picture of some cock and balls all tortured with clothes pins and says he wants to try that.  Today he said he wants marks.  And I gave him some good marks.  And he also got some of what he really wants. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment