Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Eric rip and strip

Eric has visited the basement quite a number but not lately.  He likes paddles.  He likes it pretty hard.  He likes to get it on his briefs.  Lots of interesting tight briefs.  And then rip 'em and strip 'em!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the video especially the ripping of the tight underpants very erotic. Wish there was a bills basewment in Boston. brianhaas3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spanking on briefs, dam wish I could get a spanking like that in Boston!!!!!! Anyone out there from Boston? Give me a call 603-439-1096

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need a spanking like this in Keene NH call me 603 209 6601. Brian

    ReplyDelete