Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spanking the Bostonbum

They travel long distances to Bill's basement.  Guy from Boston makes contact on Spankthishookups.  Likes my pictures, thinks that what he needs.  Lots of communication back and forth.  He wants to try the whole thing.  He wants it bare.  He wants to feel hand spanking, paddles and straps.  Lots of positions. Some bondage.  He travels a long way.  Arrives early.  Very eager.  And lets me know he's ready for more and more. You get to see me beat up on his cock and balls.  Takes it long and hard.  Test him on whether he can identify the bull penis and then get to use it on him.  Oooops, forget to turn on the camera.  And you don't get to see him get it with the cane either.  Guess I have to get him back for Take 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment