Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chris stops by

Chris is headed down the highway.  Bill's basement is just another roadside attraction.  Pass right by on the road from Michigan to Chicago.  Always happy to see Chris.  He likes some over the knee.  Pull down his undies.  But then it gets pretty heavy.  He doesn't respond much.  But he lets me know that he's getting what he wants.  I lay out every strap I own and he got to feel every one.   You know how many straps I got?  And then to finish up he's got to feel a wooden paddle,  right?  He gets to pick.  Lots of choices.  Why not the one that Jack made for me years ago and was just warmed up at Jack's return visit earlier in the day.  Thank you, Jack.  That's what Chris says.  10 times. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment