Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Just two spanking friends

It's becoming like a routine. Sort of a habit. I get an e-mail from Tiger asking whether Wednesday or Friday is good. That means for a visit to the basement. And then that's followed up with the question do you think Steve will show up. Of course, several days before Steve will have asked have you heard from Tiger.

So they really are spanking pals. They just need my space. And sometimes they let me play along. But mostly they know how to please each other. And over a two hour period they use a lot of my toys and both get very sore looking butts.




01:42
Steve and Tiger dosey doe (2)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/4299552

No comments:

Post a Comment