Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Out of the blue

What are the chances that I'll make a contact with a guy on Spankthishookups and he will ever show down my basement? Not good odds. Let me tell you. Like 1 in 100.

So last winter I was talking to this boy who said he was looking for an older man to give him a spanking experience. Cool, I got the older man part. We exchanged a couple e-mails and it was all set up. He had date, time and directions. Then out of the blue my teeth all fell out. Not really but with my dental bill you would think they did. In any case I was in extreme dental pain and actually had to tell the kid not to come. The there was this blizzard. Then he started saying things like he could make it because he had to work. That's the usual excuse they use.

So yesterday out of the blue after months he writes he's available today. Can he visit. Yes yes yes. And I might say, right on time a very pleasant young man was at the door. Soft spoken. Seems pleased with what he sees. Nice smile. Gets naked easy. Butt reddens up easy with a little hand spanking. He's just taking it in. Not much response. Guess I got to up it a notch. Try some leather paddles. Very red ass. Not much response, maybe a grunt.

Check the butt in the mirror. Seems satisfied. No problem with binding him to the cross. Thinks it's cool. Floggers don't seem to have much effect. Ass is very red. Stripes down his back. Then the little whippy thing gets him squirming a little. The curved blood line cane from the Folsom Street Fair has him screaming. I think that was a scream. He said something like Ooow. Then he felt the bull dick. Even figured out himself that it came from an animal. He was jumping. Kind let me know that he had gone over an edge. Let's walk around and look in the mirror.

Guess the time is up. Not really a long time.

Still has the nice smile.

Say good-bye, gives me a hug.

Now I'm editing videos and there's an e-mail from him titled Thank You. And he writes:

had great time today. Thank you for having me in your house. I hope you will have me again!
I have to say you give a great hand spanking. I liked being on the cross and would like to try the curved cane again but would like to skip the pizzle if you don't mind!

Isn't this a great guy? How often do they say thank you? How often to they say they want to come back. And did you hear that? I give a great hand spanking. That's a recommendation.




04:25
Spanking the WesternBurbsBoy on the horse (0)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/3801915




07:10
The WesternBurbsBoy on the cross (0)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/3801949

No comments:

Post a Comment