Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

John wanted it hard

John's been down the basement a couple times. I've been gradually breaking him in I guess. Last time he visited with a group and even had a chance to do some spanking and got some spanking that left some ugly marks.

Then didn't hear from him for quite a while. Not even in response to several invites I sent him. But out of the blue he wrote me this week that he'd like to make a visit and he wanted it HARD. Wow. The return of the prodical spankee.

He arrived this morning with that usual smile on his face. Said he wanted to test limits, push limits. Walked around and looked at all the toys. Got him naked and over the spanking bench. Warmed him up with my hand. He turns red real fast. Tried the usual leather things working our way up the spanking spectrum. Although he usually has said he doesn't want pictures, I asked again. And he said ok. And he seemed really committed to taking it HARD. So we moved up to lexan and wooden paddles. To a point that I thought it was time to call it quits. But he kept suggesting we continue Even got a taste of the cane. A taste that he seemed to really like. So after he got paddled really heavy with some paddles, he said, give me some more with cane. Even though his ass was looking really red and sore.

Even after we were all done and he was ready to pull on his pants, he said, give me some more with the cane. I think the man is hooked.

John really took it HARD.

Aren't you happy he said it's ok to take pictures?

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment