Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Now Steve is taking requests



Steve's been away from the basement for a while. Actually been a quiet week down the basement. Three cancellations. These guys are putting me on.

But now everybody is viewing Steve on Spankingtube. And he's got fans. So Steve who's been fighting a cold and not wanting to contaminate the basement sends me a request he received:

"I like you on the cross. The implements should be the narrow tawse, the black razor strop and the really wide/thick brown strap. I think you should get 50 strokes of each.
Beginning hard and gradually increasing intensity,
going to extra hard for the last 6 or so with each tool!
Does Bill have any single-tail type whips? I've always been curious to see one of those used to spank an ass. In fact, I've always wanted to try that myself sometime just to feel the sensation. I also like quirts. Does Bill have one of those? That would be a nice way to finish off your session above...50 with the quirt."

So inspite of his ill health Steve decides he better get on it.

And Bill in anticipation of Steve's return had made a major purchase at Home Depot. Had been major inspired by George visiting the basement a week ago. George had me all tied up. George is the one who's so good with rope. Thought I would try it. But as you'll see in the video I'm not good at this bondage stuff. Got to get George back and get Steve all tied up.

Made a sad attempt at tying Steve in a web. And then as requested got Steve on the cross and gave him some rapid fire whipping and strapping.

Hope you enjoy. I think Steve did.

Bill



No comments:

Post a Comment