Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tiger's coming over -- I guess








Tiger sends a message on IM. We're meeting Friday, right? I'm not on line, but when I see the message, I answer, Yes. Did he see my response? Did he let me know?

I'll guess yes. Then invite his friend Kendall. And Steve, he's always looking for a whipping. Better than painting a porch.

Tiger shows. That's four of us down the basement. Everybody spanks everybody. Great fun.


And the highlight of the afternoon. Always looking for new and interesting ways to deal with Steve's ass. Kendal's got some rope skill. So we get Steve tied on the cross UPSIDE DOWN. And then Kendal straps his ass.

Real fun afternoon. Tiger showed.














No comments:

Post a Comment