Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bound and spanked for fun

bill with a small "b" had said he wanted to come over today. Maybe get spanked by Glen's wife. Timing wasn't right. But Glen showed up anyway. He showed up first. And then argued with me about alterations I want to make in the new spanking bench. Steve shows up on IM and hints that he'd like to come over. And in no time he appears. Still waiting for bill. Glen is still arguing. But Steve just gets naked and does as he's told. He lies out on the table top and lets me bind him hand and foot. Today is going to be bondage day.

I'd been out in the garden cutting new switches. So I switch Steve's ass good. Glen starts to get interested and finally even decides to help with the camera.

Bill finally arrives. Answers some questions I have about plumbing. Then Glen and bill are chatting away about spanking fun past and future not even paying attention to Steve's butt that Glen's strapping. I pull bill's clothes off and tie him to the spanking horse. bill is the bondage guy. So now we got Steve and bill tied up or tied down. Glen decides to help and spank away at them while I take the pictures. Finally set the camera down and I spank away at them too. Two spankers two butts.

Then bill suggests that Glen get spanked too. So it's up to Bill (me) to do all the spanking. Spanking three butts. Needless to say, I was in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. wow bill,
    you get a little vicious when they're tied down.and steves little butt can take more than he lets on.hmm...

    ReplyDelete