Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Leather guy has baggage

 
Like emerging from a long winter's nap.  Hibernation that went on and on.  When do I decide that the basement is open?  Lots of messages from those who want to visit.  Mostly from those who have visited many times before.  The long Covid year has not been good for Bill's old body.  Two surgeries have made a bad back worse.  Making excuses about the basement being closed has to some extent  been a cover for Bill not having the energy. to handle a basement session.  I'm not good on my feet, aching legs, and less and less energy.  

My Leather Man has visited the basement several times.  He's made lots of requests over the last year about visiting.  He has all kinds of things he wants to try.  Finally he sneaks in.  Hardly sneaking.   He arrives with lots of baggage,  heavy baggage literally.  Bag upon bag filled with very interesting gear and toys.  All the way down the basement stairs.  Laid out ready to try.  He's all prepared.   Don't need any of Bill's toys.  He's got high quality stuff.  He's made a major investment.  I do the best I can to give him what he wants.  Although he makes it sound like I'm his master,  we know I'm serving him.  He has a lot of tolerance.  Pain,  he appreciates it.  I could have done this so much better a year or two ago.  I'm lucky he props me up.  We have a good time.  






No comments:

Post a Comment