Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, January 1, 2021

The Basement that Time Forgot

 The year 2020 had promise.  Starting off things were going very well.    Looking here you'll see I had a very good start,  and then come March it all came the a HALT.  Now it's just a memory.  We assume it's all going to pick up again.  How soon?  Who can say.  Needless to say,  Bill is rusty.  If this drags on,  this may be the basement that never returned.  







7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that spanking will ultimately win the battle with covid in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a shameif bills basement should close. I love the videos. Im allways dreaming of going to it. If i would live in the USA i would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was incredible for me to watch. The recipients seem like they were receiving just what they needed and the person giving the spankings just seemed like he was just so giving and caring a careful with what he was doing. I have to say this was pretty new to me and them wow just wow I'm so respect of both sides if you know the people that wanted that it was a turn-on for me anyway I I just really wanted a comment and say I think it was pretty cool. Much respect,Sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still wish I’d let coach Howell in 8th grade know I was eating Candy in his class…
    “”Joey, are you eating Candy in my class? Yes sir.
    Meet me in the hall now…
    He talks to me then has me bend over and grab my ankles and busts my bubble butt with 5 hard licks with his heavy oak paddle… it hurt like hell and left bruises… but oh the Jack off sessions later thinking about it… he looked like lee majors with darker hair and was built like a brick chicken house n wore those tight grey stretchy coaches shorts… nice guy but BOY he blistered your teenage ass if you broke a rule!!!”

    I wish I hadn’t been so chicken…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I got my butt paddled in 8th grade PE class. It burned like hell — but I still think of that when I j.o.

      Delete
  5. Nice bare fannies, guys!!!

    ReplyDelete