Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, September 28, 2018

MikeWI what he deserves

MikeWI made his second visit.  Says he'll take whatever I give him.  He's here to serve me.  I decide what he gets.  John is here.  MikeWI says great that'll make it fun.  Everything he deserves and more.  Some spanking and paddling and whipping and flogging.  Making a video is ok because he wants to wear a hood.  We lose the flogging part. Except the electro flogger that really gets him wiggling.   But there's lots of wiggling to make it interesting.  And as usual, if we can get you cum we won't spank you anymore.  Well, we spank him a lot more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment