Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Reminiscences

Past sessions with Raidersbulldog Dave who's also known as Hndsmslave4u or Loveofspankings.  His ID has changed over many years on different sites.  I first met him  fifteen years ago on Guyspank.  I traveled way down the Indiana Tollroad to visit him at him at his place.  In the mean time he's visited the basement many times.  Sometimes other guys have been visiting too.  This is a collection of scenes from several times that I've seen him. 

His  first visit to the basement spanked by guest spanker named Frank.  Then visiting at his house  with Glen where Glen's the spanker.  Joining  three other guys at the South Bend HoJo's for The Challenge.  Arranging  to be spanked by  Santa  down Bill's basement.  Arriving  late with his Christmas spirit for the Basement Spankfest.  Selling  me his camera and paying  with his ass

There are lots of other meetings and memories maybe for another collection.  He built my St. Andrew's cross and my spanking bench.  Made many paddles.  And met many of my spanking friends.  He has a nice ass to look at, and take really heavy spankings. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment