Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Coming soon to my basement

JohnEdward is always bringing me things to make life down the basement more interesting.  One time I had mentioned that I would like a portable stocks,  and he said he could make me one.  A couple weeks ago he brought it,  and I tried it out.  Well, my neck fit in, but just.  Maybe my collar size is 15 1/2, maybe 16.  But it was tight.  I know other guys are bigger than me. He took it back and has been working on it.  This morning he brought it back.  Seemed to fit fine.  Now he has to refinish it.  So it's not quite ready.  But we tried it out a little.  Just to see how it works.




No comments:

Post a Comment