Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Craig catching up

Craig lives a distance but is one of the most enthusiastic followers of activity down Bill's basement.  Regularly get messages from him about the most recent pictures and videos.    Two times in the past he ventured up the Interstate for a visit.  And I have great memories.  Yesterday he popped up and asked if I'd like him to visit. I didn't have to think twice and he headed out fast.  It's been almost two years since I've seen him,  so he has a  lot of catching up to do.  It's a very long, full session:  ripping off jeans, jock strap, the Chinese harness,  some mean cock and ball torture, butt plugs vibrating,  violet wand, and wax all over his back.  I think he has a very sore body.  He really gave his all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment