Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

A little torture for ImaLegMan

Second visit for fetlife guy,  ImaLegMan.   Still testing the waters.  Tells me he had a good experience last time.  Unexpected request to visit again.  Pleasant guy.  Willing to try being chained up and then what?  I up things a notch.  Chained up in the middle of the basement I have access to him front and back up and down.  His ass, his back, nipples, cock and balls all get lots of attention.  Lots of response.  Good experience this time?    Hope I didn't scare him away. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment