Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bobby gets his spanking

Bobby's fetlife Daddy contacted me with a request that I give Bobby a spanking to correct his behavior.  His punishment was for talking back and staying up past his bedtime.  Bobby's Daddy lives a long distance away and is unable to take care of his spankings himself.  Bobby arrives early, follows directions to go to the basement, pulls down his diaper and gets over my knee.  He's very wiggly and spanking over my knee is not going to work out well.  So I get him up on the spanking bench.  He spends some time in the corner thinking about his transgression.  He's spanked quite thoroughly with my hand, two paddles and a hairbrush.  We'll hope his Daddy is satisfied. 

1 comment:

  1. 8:28 "never have to come back" - ha!
    I bet he'll be back.
    I think you were quite thorough despite what others may say. Severity is not something that can be objectively measured.

    ReplyDelete