Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Spairro back

Maybe once a year Spairro shows up.  He lives quite a distance.  He lets me know well in advance.  And says that I should enjoy myself.  He seems to be enjoying himself.  Give it to him with my hand as hard as I can.  His butt hardly reddens.  Pull out all the Chinese implements I've gotten from Amazon.com.  Hardly a response.  Just good humor.  Flip him over and he's not too happy with clips on his nipples.  And he's pretty quick to ask that I pull the clips from his balls.  Think he likes the vibrator.  Mixed reviews on the harness.  He likes getting hoisted.  He leaves with a very nicely marked, red ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment