Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chi_gurl312 Finding his limit

Sometimes it take weeks or months or even years to get a guy down my basement.  But a day ago Chi_gurl312 commented on a couple of my pictures on Fetlife.  I responded with an invitation to the basement.  And by the end of the day I was strapping and paddling his ass.  Very nice ass,  and he knows it.  Already had experience with his mistress and a male Dom who take care of him.  But told me he'd like me to help him find his limit.  Don't know if we got there,  but we certainly pushed it.  Chi_gurl312 took it longer and harder than most guys down my basement.  Lots of positions,  lots of implements,  pretty hard.  Nice marks.  No blood,  but said that would have been ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment