Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Contacted George and let him know it'd be nice for him to visit the basement again. And surprise! He responds and says he can fit me in his busy schedule. He's a fetlife friend who shows up occasionally. He likes rope and even tied me up once. Told me he'd really like to tie up Steve. Steve says, maybe. Then says, no way. So got to make plans for George. He may like rope but he gets chains. He arrives and says no pics. Disappointment. Then after I redden his ass, he says maybe a pic would be nice, and I talk him into a little video. Think he likes his cock and balls swatted? He's certainly responsive. It was a good friday. Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment