Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Unexpected return visit, a pleasant afternoon

Just about the time I'm thinking the path to Bill's basement has been abandoned there's an unexpected e-mail from K. Last minute request. Can I visit this afternoon. Don't usually take same day requests. But if it's someone who's already visited the basement and I'm sure is reliable. And has a long distance to travel and limited opportunity to visit.

Send out a couple quick e-mail to invite others to join him. No replies.

K arrives on time. Nice smile. Leads me down my own basement steps. Knows the routine. Out of his clothes. Ready to settle in over the spanking bench. No no. Come over here. Hook him up to the rafters. Get out the spreader bar. Maybe a little surprise. My hand does a good job. But remind him about paddles and straps. He smiles nicely. Get him him bound to the table. His ass is looking red and sore. And the phone rings. Steve got my e-mail. He's at the back door. We give K a break. Steve has some catching up to do. K is hesitant. But he gives me a hand. No warm ups for Steve. He's the guy who tells me to give it harder. Well, you're going to get it hard, Steve.

By the time we have Steve's ass looking red and sore, it's time to get K and Steve lined up in some interesting positions. Thinking we've done a good job. Maybe they needed more.

I'm editing videos and K has already sent a thank you, saying he had a good time with Steve. I aim to please.




1 comment: