Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Adding to the Friday group

It's become a kind of regular thing. Fridays with Tiger and Steve. Usually every other week. But this time Tiger wrote that he like to return this week even though he'd just been here last. And Steve seems to be always ready.

Then there's BJ who chatted with me long time ago. Meeting didn't happen then. But now writes he'd like to stop by and I invite him to join the Friday regulars.

Might say that BJ got his butt nicely reddened. Everybody spanked everybody with everything. Steve made it clear that Bill needs to spank harder. But he didn't like my new switches. I've been gardening. Always thinking about Steve's ass when I'm gardening. Had a good harvest. Tiger's butt doesn't seem to redden. Guess I do need to spank him harder.

Everyone was creative. Steve wanted everyone to feel the bull dick. And to feel both sides of every strap. And both ends of every paddle. And PJ taught them how to play spanking round robin. It's a good game.

Maybe you'll come down next time and play with them.

Bill




08:15
PJ joins Tiger and Steve (1
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/4455233




No comments:

Post a Comment