Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dedication and Inspiration for John

Expecting to see John and Scotty next Friday down the basement. Scotty is coming for his first visit. John is returning after many many visits. Everytime John just asks that I have fun spanking him as hard as I can. And then always when I'm finished with my fun, he always offers me a final punishment to finish him off. Something he dreads but needs to have. Lots of licks with the heavy strap or the lexan paddle. This time we agreed that I would measure the snow with a yard stick, and then he would finish off his punishment with ten times the number of inches of snow with than many swats with that yardstick. We'll make it 150 yardstick swats.

Well, it's been quiet down the basement. Although things are picking up. But I had dental problems and then there was THE BLIZZARD. Haven't seen Steve forever because in the meantime he got a cold. Been a long time since I and you all have seen Steve's butt. But today he showed up.

I warmed him up with some nice hand spanking. And then he wanted to feel belts. I have a lots of belts including one that he gave me. But I decided Steve and I were going to give John a present. It's a preview of a yardstick spanking. So Steve bent over that table I usually have John attached to and took a bunch of swats with that yardstick. What do you think Steve said about it?

Bill




02:53
Steve with the yardstick http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/2679556

No comments:

Post a Comment