Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vinnie's the Man

Time for Vinnie to make a visit. Been a while. Hey, why don't you invite some other guys! Send out the word.

A beautiful Saturday morning outside. Who wants to be trapped down an old basement getting their ass whacked. Tony who always has some reason that he can't make it. Been invited many time. Today shows.

So line them up. And back and forth spank both their butts.

Then each gets to pick a toy and the other gets to spank him with it. Tony straps Vinnie. Vinnie straps Tony.

Then hang them both from the ceiling paddle away at them. Hey, look at those big old paddles Vinnie. We used to trade swats with those in the old old days. How long's it been, Vinnie. Right, that long wooden paddle, bought a Cabelas to stir the big pot over the camp fire. It's a King Kooker. I pull down my pants and Vinnie kooks my butt a little, and I hop around like a little sissy. Then I grab the King Kooker and roast his butt. He always takes it so well. Gotta man up, Bill!

Tony says let's tie Vinnie to the cross, and we flog and strap and use the Walmart brush on him.

Finally get into a "Say stop" challenge with Vinnie. And quicker then I expected, the Vinnie tuckered out. Vinnie is The Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment